Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like..........

I know, I know. It's not even October yet.



But I can't help it.



It's Christmas in the stores already.



And, usually, I find that a bit irritating.



But not today.



Today we walked into our trusty on-base "T*yland", all decked out for Christmas.



And Abby absolutely flipped out when she saw the Christmas trees.





I mean, I really don't think I've ever seen a bigger smile on anyone. Ever.



And she said (or at least I think she said, b/c it was all slurred together and said in ONE breath, the way she does when she's excited): "Mom, mom, I think maybe you will put a tree like that in our house for Christmas"



To which I replied " Oh, no, sweetie, we will put up a REAL tree in our house"



And she just looked at me very strangely, because she probably never heard of a "fake" tree, and thought those were real trees she was seeing in the store.



But anyhow, she kept on scrambling all over her words, talking about how she was going to make a heart to put on the tree, and on, and on, and on..........



I absolutely can NOT wait to help her celebrate EVERYTHING Christmas this year!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment