Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Sports Season

It's a new sports season for the kids.

Jacob will be trying wrestling. He has practice Monday through Friday from 2:45 until 5 pm.

Luckily, they only have four meets the entire season.

Lanie is playing volleyball.

I could've sworn when I went to the parents' meeting, they said TWELVE year olds and older would be having away games. Well, the first week of practice they hand out game schedules, and out of six games, FOUR of Lanie's are away games.

When I say away, I mean at least a two hour trip each way. Not looking forward to that.

On the bright side, Jake's wrestling matches are mostly in January, and Lanie is done with volleyball by then. Which means, for a season, we might actually be able to ALL be at each other's sports events every weekend.

And THAT sounds like a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. oooooooo I am a gasper so I'm not sure I'd be a good wrestling mom....that and I'd be running out onto the mat every time someone was less than gentle with my "baby". LOL

    ReplyDelete