Friday, May 25, 2012

USCIS approval!!!!!!

So I got antsy early this week and emailed USCIS to get the status of our I-800A application. I was pretty surprised when I got an email right back telling me that we had been approved that same day!!!! Our letter is in the mail on its way to us as we speak!

 Now the big question remains.... Will we realistically still be able to do this? We're way past our original deadlines and are afraid we'll have to start our dossier from scratch. In which case it will probably be the end of the road for us as far as this adoption goes. Putting a new dossier together from here would be a nightmarish process that neither one of us is up to. We started to pursue this in the first place because we didn't think that would be neccessary.

 At least we're one step closer to knowing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment