Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Breaking the Silence

Sorry it's been so quiet around here.

I've been a little busy.......

School is in full swing, and we're really feeling the crunch with the move coming up.

Plus, that upcoming beach vacation hasn't made it any easier to wade through the mountains of work around here (I'm referring to BOTH schoolwork AND laundry).

Adding a language learning to the school day has been a lot of fun - it is so wonderful to watch the learning take place. It is also EXHAUSTING.

And, well, then there's that two year old running around.

The good news is, I will soon have some great beach pictures.

The bad news is, lately, even when I wait until the very late hours of the night to blog (OK, I'm talking about 9:30, but by this time I feel like it's midnight) I end up with SOMEONE standing very close to me chattering away. HINT - It's a he, and he's usually talking to me about video games. Or Pokemon. And because he was such a good sport on that two week trip to China, supporting me through jet lag and emotional roller coasters, I feel like I have to listen. Or at least pretend.

So if I'm absent for a while, please forgive me. We REALLY need this vacation. But I do promise to post lots of updates and pics as soon as we get back.

1 comment:

  1. Me encanta leer tus historias, pobrecita de ti, pero bueno todo ese esfuerzo luego vendra con lindas recompensas! Que disfruten de sus vacaciones, y recuerda tomar muchas fotos. =)
    besitos

    ReplyDelete