Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Great Pumpkin Meet

The big kids all competed in their very first swim meet (EVER) today. I was very proud of all of them for giving it their all - they swam their little hearts out!! No wonderful times or finishes (although Jacob did finish first on one of his heats, but that only placed him like 12th overall). The most challenging part was dealing with a 21 month old who had been up since 6 am and had no nap - but even he did excellent!!! I was going to put him to bed early tonight, but he's been in such a good mood, he's still hanging around here somewhere. I don't know if that should make me happy or terrify me! Anyhow, here's some pictures of our new family hobby:








Oh - and did I mention that I forgot my camera, so the boys took pictures for us using James' Nintendo DSi?? Pretty useful little video game, if you ask me. You can also play music with it, so James is using it as an Mp3 and I get his "old" one!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment