Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Easy Way to Help

My bloggy friend Sonia over at His Hands, His Feet is blessed with four amazing boys. And I guess it wasn't loud enough at her house, because Sonia and her hubby are getting close to bringing home NOT one, but TWO more boys from China. And now we can all lend a helping hand to get these boys home, as well as get an ultra cool T-shirt from Wild Olive Tees.

There are two tees to choose from that are a part of the fundraiser. I just placed my order, and can't wait to get my new shirt!!!!

If you want to help, head on over to Sonia's blog (click the bold words) first, where you can read more of their story. You can also get the special code you need to enter at checkout so that her family gets a portion of the funds from the sale. Thanks for taking a look!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are TOO SWEET!! Thanks for sharing, I am incredibly appreciative!!! Hope you are having a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered my t-shirt yesterday!!!

    What a great idea!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete