Friday, March 12, 2010

Night Out

Last night, DH and I got to go to our base's annual Awards Banquet. Great to get out for a while without the kids. And by the way, we let James babysit EVERYONE for the first time - and they all survived!!! Granted, we were less than a mile away, and my next door neighbor was on high alert. But he did a great job, and I was very proud!!!! Plus now that I feel I can do this, even for short little stints, I feel very liberated!! I've only waited, well, almost 14 years for this day!!


2 comments:

  1. After 12 years I still love the way my husband looks in that mess dress! Sounds like a fun night, thanks for letting all of us follow you on your journey to Abby! Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for you!!!
    I hope you had a wonderful time!!

    I am sure that James did fantastic!!
    He is such a great kid!!!

    ReplyDelete