Thursday, January 17, 2013

Almost Time

Well, our TA has not yet made it to us, but our awesome China coordinator from our agency has arranged for a new original to be sent ahead of us to our province, so we should be OK.  Praise God!!!!  Why am I always so surprised when He steps in like this? 

Right now I am making triple copies of all my documents because somehow I feel like I just must.  No one told me to, but I want copies - lots of copies, just in case.

Next I will attack the kids' school schedule I will be leaving for them, in the hopes that SOMETHING will be accomplished while I'm gone.  I've already finished the activities calendar for Jim to keep track of who needs to be where when, and the menu listing their choices of the 14 frozen homecooked meals I am leaving them plus instructions on how to heat them up.  Oh - and today I stocked the pantry for them, although I don't think it's going to last more than about 3 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment