Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Lil' Man is Five and Big News!!

My lil' man turned 5 today.... I can hardly believe it.
Don't have pictures uploaded yet, but they're coming.

Quiet day - no school, chocolate sprinkle donut for breakfast, BK for lunch, swimming lessons, cupcakes with friends at church in the pm, camping out on the tent with the girls overnight (in the living room). 

More fun to follow on Saturday with a trip strawberry picking and K*wagoe Candy Street, gourmet Sup'r M*rio cake made by the best baker on the planet (after Nana, of course. And I'm definitely not talking about myself) and presents.

He got to move up to the "big kids" class I teach at church on Wed. night, and he's pretty thrilled about that.

The big news:

Our agency coordinator told me TA is on its way to the agency from China.  They expect it no later than Friday.  Which means I could be meeting Evie as soon as the 21st!!! Pray God!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Little Man!! :)

    And Woohoo!!! I look forward to seeing pics of little Evie in your arms very soon!!

    ReplyDelete