Saturday, December 5, 2009

Don't Laugh

For the last couple of years, my kids have INSISTED that I make them a birthday cake. I think they must be doing this because they enjoy laughing at their mom - they revel in finding something that she is pretty much a failure at, and knowing full well my weakness for them and for trying to meet their every birthday request, they take advantage of that. Personally, I think it's cool that they're asking me to make them a cake rather than trying to get the $30 DQ Blizzard cake that I request on my birhtday, so I just play along. They don't ever ask for a specific cake either, they just want me to surprise them. So for Jake's 11th birthday this week, I masterfully created the Wii remote cake. I'm trusting those of you reading this will be kind enough not to laugh. I did it out of love.......
(click on the picture for a REALLY good laugh with a giant close up)




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks awesome! Of course you can see how talented I am at this suff on my blog (link below)

    http://booboosgirl.blogspot.com/2009/08/happy-birthdayto-me.html

    I think we both get an A for effort! :)

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete