Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Just a little taste of our Christmas morning.

Sadly, I think this is the only one we have of all four kids together. Gotta do better next year.




I love this one of my big boys. They look so............big. Don't know when that happened. I must've blinked.




Remember Smores, who won me the $25 Amazon gift card? Well, you'll see him in a few minutes, but even Smores' box scored big points. Will have to sneak this out of the house during nap time......



Matching sister clothes for DD and Abby. Yes, Gymboree.




This is my absolute favorite Christmas morning picture ever!!!! It is a truly genuine response, no faking or exaggerating or posing here. I happened to be snapping away with my SLR, and caught this perfect expression. The joy of giving your child something badly wanted, yet completely unexpected (one of those things they want super bad, but because they know who's really bringing the presents, they had no hope of actually getting it). I love it!



By the way, in case you're dying of curiosity.....it was a Pokemon card booster box, which contains 36 packs of Pokemon cards. Outrageously expensive, but I scored it on ebay (shhh...don't tell him). Apparently, an 11 year old boy's dream come true.

I love this next one because it was a picture of one sweet little girl, but little brother in the background stole the show just by his natural enjoyment of his own present. Can you see the look on his face?


I'm absolutely exhausted, because I've been staying up late for a week working on scrapbooks that I didn't even finish. Maybe for a New Year's present......

And in our minds and hearts.........



We're coming, baby!!!!







Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment